Sabtu, 17 Juni 2017

The Phenomenal Woman Ascends: A Tribute to Dr. Maya Angelou

The titles regarding subsequent poems, autobiographies, play, kids picture book, essays as well as documentary were used to craft my poem:

Titles associated with Poems Employed

And Still I Rise, 1978

Just Give me any Cool drink of Drinking Water fore I Diiie, 1971

Oh Pray My wings tend to be Gonna Match Me Well, 1975

Now Sheeba Sings the Song, 1987

I Shall Not Really End Up Being Moved, 1990

On the Pulse associated with Morning, 1993

A Brave as well as Startling Truth, 1995

Phenomenal Woman, 2000



Amazing Peace, 2005

Titles involving Autobiographies Used

I understand Exactly why the Caged Birds Sing, 1970

Gather together in My Name, 1974

Singin' and Swingin' as well as Getting' Merry Similar To Christmas, 1976



The Coronary Heart of the Woman, 1981

All God's children need Journeying Shoes, 1986

A Song Flung up to Heaven, 2002

Title of Play Used

Poetic Justice, 1993

Titles of Kids Picture books Used

Life Doesn't Frighten Me,1993

Titles regarding Essays Used

Lessons inside Living, 1993

Wouldn't Consider Absolutely Nothing pertaining to My Journey Now, 1993

Even The Celebs appear Lonesome, 1997

Hallelujah! The Actual Welcome Table, 2004

Mother: a Cradle for you to Maintain Me, 2006

Title associated with Documentary Film used

The Black Candle, 2008

1 komentar:

  1. its obvious some patients with Herpes Virus are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. email him  Draludaharbalhome@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts,Multiple Fibroids, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV,  Cold Sores, Diabetes 1 & 2, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    BalasHapus